Windows 7 For Dummies
The perfect plain-English guide to the much-anticipated release of Windows 7
Windows For Dummies is the all-time bestselling guide to the Windows operating system. Windows 7 For Dummies answers all your questions about the interface adjustments and all the new tools in Windows 7.
Whether you're new to computers or just eager to start using the newest version of Windows, expert author Andy Rathbone will walk you step by step through the most common Windows 7 tasks, including managing files, applications, media, and Internet access. If you've never used Windows before, it shows you the things most books assume you already know, like how to navigate the interface, customize the desktop, and work with the file system. Then it helps you get comfortable using all aspects of Windows 7.
- Nearly ninety percent of the world's PCs use the Windows operating system
- Covers basic management of applications, files, and data; creating and printing documents; setting up an Internet connection and e-mail account; and online security
- Explores using Windows to edit and manage audio, video, and photo files, and how to create CDs, DVDs, and playlists with Media Center
- Helps you tweak and customize Windows 7 to operate your way and set up user accounts, build a home network, and maintain your PC
- Provides troubleshooting advice, helps you find missing files and use the Help system, and explains common error messages
Windows 7 For Dummies will have you up and running on the newest version of Windows quickly and easily.Add to Cart